Ok, so we now have a somewhat working dual boot setup of Vista and OSX! Pat yourself on the back! Good Job! In order to make it truly usable though, we've got to install more software, and get that dang iPhone SDK on there which is the point of all this anyway! these will all need to be downloaded to inside OSX, unless you've installed MacDrive 7, if not Transmission is a good free torrent client for OSX. So fire up your torrent client of choice, and get the following software:
- The_29's tx1000 pack. Required for tx1000 or tx2000 - Download
- 10.5.3 Update for AMD Working - Download
- 10.5.3 to 10.5.4 upgrade - Download
- Modbin kernel for 10.5.4 upgrade - Download
- iPhone SDK for AMD - Download
- iPhone SDK - Download - Requires free registration to Apple's developer program
To get these last two, you'll have to be a member of the official Leo4All forums, it's free and easy Click Here to register.
- Kext helper b7 - Download
- Pcwiz kernel Installer - Download
Next step is Fixing, upgrading, and Installing the SDK!